Jerry

Jerry
Jerry Lynn Myers

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Mr. Jerry Myers

     Jerry Lynn Myers was born October 4, 1950 in Brady Texas to Nelson and Ruth Myers.  He was the second son of five children.  Jerry left us way too early on May 22, 2011.
     I have 2 reasons to write this diary.  One is to keep my beloved husband's memory alive for all time.  The second reason is to write about what it is like to lose a husband, lover, best friend, father of my children, Pop Pop to our grandchildren and my hopes, dreams, past, present and future and become that hated of all words - "widow."
     I hope you will enjoy reading about Jerry and even add your own stories, memories or "Jerry Jokes."  And if you have some advice for any of our family on how to cope with the biggest hole in our hearts, please tell us.

No comments:

Post a Comment